Clickkkk

Monday, August 4, 2008

tagging

Starting Time : 08.26pm
Name : LAU TZE ING
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 2
Shoe Size : UK size 7.5 USA size 8.5 damn small
Height : 168cm
Where Do You Live : malaysia
Fav. Drinks : depend on my mood.
Fav. Breakfast : dim sum!!!!
Have you ever been on a plane? : everytime i back sarawak o come to cyber also need sit aeroplane. sometimes MAS sometimes air asia.
Fallen asleep at school : sometimes lor. if not sleep also dreaming o talking. wont concentrate one lar..
Broken someone's heart : erm.. i think i nv broke ppl heart b4 gua.. don know.. ask ppl around me...
Fell off your chair : yes.. ask my ex-roommate. always fell off druing we live together.. haha
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : nv did tat b4.. wait also wait few minutes onli. if more than few minutes, i will phone him/her automatically.
Saved e-mails : wont. seriusly wont!!!
What is your room like: my room? got bed got laptop got table got chair got roommate lor.
What is right beside you : my mouse, my speaker.
What is the last thing you ate : cococrunch plus milk.
Ever had chicken pox : not sure.
Sore throat : sure got lar. sore throat always link me to other sick. like caugh den soon fever. den GG!!
Stitches : Nope.
Broken nose :healthy nose here.
Do you believe in love at first sight : nope. good feel for first slight got lar.
Like picnics : nv go to picnics b4
Last made you laugh : forget ady.

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like : yup
Kissed anyone : nope
Talk to an ex : which ex? nv been relationship b4. but today i didnt talk to my ex-roommate. haha
Miss someone : miss my family.

Best feeling in the world : Stressless~!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals :i got one puppy dog on my bed.
What is under your bed : sleeping beg.
Who do you really hate : hiahz.. no use also hating ppl.. pretend nth happen den everything ok ady.
What time is it now? :08.41pm.

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now : nope. my mind is now thinking of myself and when i should back meet my family.
Do you have any siblings : two brother.
Do you want children : sure want. also need depend my future wife want how many. haha
Do you smile often : can say often gua. i not sure. but i onli know i always smile to ppl during outthere. during at home, i smile to nobody.
Do you like your hand-writing : not reli. don know. no comment about my handwriting. no feel at all.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :well, i always sleep my housemate bed. even though my bed no one sleep, but i always sleep on other ppl bed. haha...
What colour shirt are you wearing now :didnt wear any shirt now.
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : at pc fair.
When did you cry last : well, ddint remember when the las time i cry.
Are you a friendly person : ask ppl around me c wat they reaction. for me, i think depends on my mood.
Do you have any pets : nope.
Where is the person you have feeling for right now : penang gua.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : cant remember when the las time i held ppl hands. if got also few years ago de.
Do you sleep with TV on: nope. get push by parents if i do tat.
Have you ever crawled through a window? : got gua. jus cant remember.
Are you too forgiving : i don think so.
Are you closer to your mother or father : both also same gua. sometimes close to dad sometimes close to mom.
Who was the last person you cried in front of : i long time no cry ady. diu.. keep on asking me about crying. i cant even remember when the las time i cry. if i got cry,i also cry when alone when nobody coz no one understand because i wont tell!!!
How many people can you say you've really loved : i love all my truely fren and my caring family.
Do you eat healthy : one meal normally i eat two vegetable and one meat. meat normally is pork.if no pork den beef. chicken get lost.if not beef den onli choose chicken. sien till bao ady.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : i have pic together with my ex-roommate one.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you ? : wont.unless my dad o mom.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : nobody. normally stay in front of my laptop o sleeping.
Are you confident? : not confident for myself.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago :
1. studying
2.playing basketball
3. going church.
4.listening music
5. make cake in toilet.

5 Things on my to-do list today :
1. deciding to join my housemate to genting 2morrow...don know on o not.
2. tired
3. sleeping
4. talking noncense
5. paying rm15 while talking to fren in cafe of lowyat.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. mammee
2. twisties
3. potato chip (tomato flavour)
4. not sure
5. don know

5 Thing I would do if I were a billionaire :
1. put 1/2 of the money into bank for money making money.
2. put another 1/6 of 1/2 into invesment of country.
3. another 2/6 of 1/2 to my family.
4. no money ady.
5. no money ady.


5 of my bad habits :
1. lazy study lazy doing everything.not enough hardworking.
2. not forgiving enough.
3. sleep late wake up late
4. talk too much
5. too poor also.

5 Places I have lived in :
1. cyberia apartment and smarthome
2. live in my brother kl apartment
3. live in sibu sarawak b4
4. live in my uncle house at puchong b4.
5. live in taman bukit beruang while studying foundation.


5 Jobs I've had :
1.help my dad selling pork.
2.no job
3.no job
4. no job
5. no job


5 people I tag :
who want me to tag??

No comments:

Click~... click~~~... clickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~