Clickkkk

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Small small part of life....

when come to dealing sth in life..
there are always angel and demon in my mind...
being positive or negative (this is damn important)...
hapiness or sadness...
hardworking or lazyness...
being little bit more agreesive or thinking of letting it go...
thinking of should i do this now?? o mayb is not the right time now..
thinking going to class or cont sleeping while early class 8am..
there is always two parts..
because of the two part i think cause life little bit harder..
so i think biggest enemy in my life...
biggest challenger in my life..
biggest problem to overcome...
is myself..
so have to overcome myself....
how to overcome myself so tat life bcome easier? (not to say easier but successful i guess)
well.. life still goes on.. what goes around come around always..
giv up sth for another thing (get a new thing but lose another thing)
Learning to giv thanks..
Learning to b satisfied..
Learning to feel the lucky one... so far i think i'm lucky to have wat i have now :)

No comments:

Click~... click~~~... clickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~