Clickkkk

Friday, March 27, 2009

i cross yee kean blog...

This is a tag. So here the rules.
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back! ^^

1)i'm getting emo easily nowadays.
2)i can only dream of it everyday and prepare for someone come to end it one day.
3)i'm not steady always in doing everything. steady here mean someone u may hav confident with.i'm the person sometimes happy sometimes emo, sometimes good sometimes bad
4)i'm learning to b clean. wash toilet, clean my room, tidy my table. hope i can maintain it.but somehow num 3 i ady say i'm not steady enough.
5)i'm fighting to try my best for my studies. b4 i was jus aim for pass. tat was quite stupid.
6)actually there is onli two things in my mind now. One is my academic and another one is life partner.
7)i believe there is always a solution for every condition of problem but somehow the solution is hard to find o feel.
8)i feel proud to hav all my frens that i join. I appreciate u all.
9)i got shopping b4 with waychow. two guys which some of our female fren said that it was so gay.
10)i seldom play basketball nowadays which i love to play bcoz there is other thing which i cannot giv up. so no choice.
11)i'm twenty years old virgin but i don think tat is a loser. but i'm reli fucking loser when come to i can onli dream and nth i can do. ppl might say i dint do anything. i am a loser bcoz i cant do anything.
12)i saw a beg which i want to buy. but no money recently. and still a lot of stuff i want to buy. slippers, beg, prom clothes, wallet, shoes....
13)i'm the person who don have own pc to use since las sems break until this midterm break.
14)i love watching nba. Every team has their own strongness and weakness. Every player has their own style to play.
15)i feel like i ady changed since gamma year first sems. things are getting complicated and myself also. somehow ppl will not notice.i hide my feeling. i think cant b really truth sometimes but don b a stranger also. i try to hav a purely thinking which make my life happier and easier.
I tag to all my close fren.

No comments:

Click~... click~~~... clickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~